Saturday, November 14, 2009

SYDNEY WITH THE GALS

Well, I'm actually going to have to do a major update soon but yesterday after one hours sleep (ha) we arrived in Sydney at 8 in the morning. We settled into the Holiday Inn (fyi nice but so many rules) and had a wander and a zzz then off to a full body one hour long massage - SO AMAZING!!!
Then, a spot of shopping - Oh yes we all got treats but the creme de la creme of the day was seeing the amazing Alan Cumming live in Cabaret after a sumptuous dinner at the Opera House. What a gift that man has, he worked his relationship with the audience - slightly nervous or adjusting or something at first but his voice. Oh my! He is just divine. When he sung Mein Heir from Cabaret I got chills. I want to be his best friend. More on that later. Have to go am with the gals. Need to stop using net
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment