The bumpiest of flights, good service, lots of food – thank goodness for the vege meal – a 2 hour sleep, awoken by a fight ‘He’s just an asshole bastard. You’re an asshole bastard’ while the lights were down and people sleeping.
I sat next to a beautiful Indian man who was very nice when I fell asleep on him, he also put up with me cackling during films: Blue Valentine (great) No Strings Attached (seen it before, fluffy,) Rabbit Hole (good actually – depressing though,) Adjustment Bureau (Half of) Gnomeo and Juliet (half of)
I’m now in LAX, having seen a sweaty rabbi rush past me followed by a swarm of bespectacled nuns, get ‘uh-huhhed’ by a security lady, then at 3am NZ time had a fruit salad and chips. Life eh.
Simon Kevin Leary and I are now sitting side by side, pissed off the wireless isn’t working, and writing. He being better behaved and working for Civilisation. Whereas I choose to write a few deranged dittys.
There was a young girl from Peru
Who owned a diamond or two
But it didn’t matter
To all that would pratter
When she discovered poo
On her shoe.
And now we come to the point of the trip:
CREATIVE EXCURSION!
Get involved in some free theatre, go travelling, see some sites. Chill the BEEP out.
Ohhhh and as the jetlag sets in and my banjaxed neck aches, I do feel tired, exhausted etc. But excitement has finally set in – so I can sigh a little sigh. And be ready for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment