The old fogies have taken over the (widescreen mega) telly couch with, you guessed it, the Cricket - now, I don't mind cricket persay, but I do mind it at 9.30pm when the plane is delayed and I am tired. (Plus the old fogies wont let me join in - they keep putting their jackets over the extra chairs every time I walk past, as if they are holding it for someone = bastards!)
Oh help.
2 hours in the Koru lounge and I have turned into a diva.
I take it all back.
I am humbled.
I am calm.
I will add some pictures later. Am trying to get pictures of the German family. The Dad has a really kind smile and the 40ish son is quite camp and hilarious... keeps looking at me and turning back adn saying 'Ya! Ya, ya, ya, ya!'
Man, I wish i could speak German.
Anyway, I'm vacating this blog as my sleep deprivation is equalling mad yabbering.
Till tomorrow
Oh help.
2 hours in the Koru lounge and I have turned into a diva.
I take it all back.
I am humbled.
I am calm.
I will add some pictures later. Am trying to get pictures of the German family. The Dad has a really kind smile and the 40ish son is quite camp and hilarious... keeps looking at me and turning back adn saying 'Ya! Ya, ya, ya, ya!'
Man, I wish i could speak German.
Anyway, I'm vacating this blog as my sleep deprivation is equalling mad yabbering.
Till tomorrow
(pictures have since been added to this post.)
Hi Katie
ReplyDeleteTrying again to post you a go for it message to suggest you try the blackened swordfish if you get the chance in LA
Luv
DKDadxxx