Thursday, February 5, 2009

Still in New Zealand

It has occurred to me that my organisation on this trip as not been to my liking. TO my natural inclination. To my standards.
I have procrastinated. Chosen to get a fringe (which albeit is cool when straightened - unfortunately look like an angry 13 year old boy from 1973 when not) and gone out for 'Goodbye' dinners with several friends... I am only going for what - 6 - 7 weeks.
Anyway, to be fair to myself, I did work an awful lot to prepare (translation: get the money) for this trip.
So, I am setting up this blog to establish how I manage myself on this whirlwind adventure... and to let y'all know what I'm up to... but let's be honest - I should be booking flights or trains return from Paris to Toulouse. I'm finding that a tad stressful.
Pretty excited.
Not a nervous wreck.
Surprising.
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment