Friday, February 27, 2009

Pina Coladas in Place du Capitole?? Oui! Oui! EDITED

For Heidi_below image


























I wont write much for two reasons. One Im feeling a little worse for wear.2, finally found a way to upload pics...Yayyy!!
Pina Coladas and wine with friends in Place du Capitole last night. Theyre are in random selection of photos.
They gushed at me about how I looked like Scarlett Johannsen. Compliments indeed. When I got up early after restless night hearing couple next door bonking all night, I went for Petit Dejeuner at a local cafe in the Pl du Cap. Sorry for those who read, my time at the internet cafe stopped!! Anyway I was sitting in this place for brekkie and there was agroup of hip people my age and this gorgeous man in the group kept staring at me, I was getting a little over whelmed, thinking A) hes noticed a giant glob of confiture on my face or B) he has realised the potential of my larger than life Scarlett Johannson like beauty and wants to take me out to see amazing and wonderous things for my last hours in Toulouse... To my horror and delight he started to get up and come over to me. Crap I thought to myself, he¨ll be French and I cant speak it, and he¨ll tell me of the glob of jam or how he thinks we are soulmates. Then just as he was about 2 metres from me, eyes locked, a young beggar woamn wearing (quite funky actually!) studded jeans came up to me and asked for money, I was confused at first, asking What! loudly in French when I finally comprehended what was going on and said Non! I looked up and his friends were starting to leave and he grabbed his bags, looked back at me, and crossed the square. I did nothing. I missed my chance and for those of you who want to know, I didnt have a glob of ajm on my face and shall never know why he was coming over... The Tragedy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment